Monday, March 28, 2011

The Vietnam War - US army is coming to Vietnam.

We now moved to Chao Doc. I know that the U.S. is helping south Vietnam because war is now officially declared. I hate wars, they are just acts of violence that are based on conflicts. It is like a contest where the most powerful country win. War moments are just full of enmity and destruction. I hardly now that the war that is now starting in my country is against communists. North Vietnam supports communism and the south supports capitalism. I guess that this is the reason why the U.S. is helping us.
Here in Chao Doc is a very big military camp. There is where my father is working. He has been trained to fight against communists. I heard, when I was at the communitarian shelter, that not all of the people that live in south Vietnam support capitalism. But they have to pretend that they are actually capitalists because I think that the real capitalists would kill them.
The U.S. army is the one that helps south Vietnam with weapons because actually here we don't have the necessary armament to fight in a war. We are not prepared enough to live a war but I think there is no other choice. People are really angry and ready to fight for what they believe, they don't matter if they hurt children like me. They just want to hurt people that doesn't think like them.
Anxiety is biting me!!! I really don't know what will happen now. I don't know what to expect. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment